The wonky stack & whack quilt I started a few months ago for my friend's daughter sat neglected for at least the last month, with our trip and the Christmas holidays I just didn't have time or motivation to get going on it. I had all of the blocks completed and some even sewn into rows already in December, but finally this week it all came back out and I got on a roll and finished assembling them.
This is half of the blocks, fully assembled (Well, as much of it as you can see, hanging over the curtain rod! Each half is 6 blocks x 4 blocks). I have another half finished as well which is not pictured. Last time I made a large quilt I left the final seam joining the two halves until I was ready to baste. This way I can press each half, then sew the seam and baste right away to avoid having to press an unwieldy fully pieced top. It worked great for me last time so I'm sticking with it this time!
Linking up with Lee @ Freshly Pieced